You need to be careful, while cleaning marble floors. Marble is the softest stone available in the market and many people prefer it for flooring due to its If you want to make your marble floor sparkle, you need to maintain it properly.
Regular maintenance can help you save time, energy and money. If you do not clean marble floor properly or do not select the right product to clean, it may end up in a lot of waste. Many people use chemical based cleaning products that are available in the stores. However, they can cause several health problems. It is always advisable to use natural cleaning products to clean your marble floor.
Ways to clean marble floor:
Some people try natural ingredients in their kitchen for cleaning marble floors. Lemon juice, vinegar and baking soda are effective in cleaning several floor types. However, they can be harmful to marble surfaces. They can contribute to dullness and etching in the marble floor. It is therefore important to look for a natural, toxic free way to clean marble.
It is advisable to follow some tips to clean marble floors
• You need to remember that your attempt to clean marble floor should restore the shine and natural beauty of the floor.
• Never use any acids on marble.
• Do not use any harsh bathroom cleaners on marble.
• Marble countertops are easily stained by fruits, coffee and sauce. It is advisable to blot the spills as soon as possible. Then rinse the surface thoroughly with hot water.
• You can use biodegradable cleaning products to clean your costly marble floor.
• While using these cleaning products, be sure to read the label and follow the instructions properly.
Uses of natural marble cleaners:
• Biodegradable marble cleaners help you to clean the floor effortless.
• They prevent disease causing germs.
• They are safe for the kids, pets and for the atmosphere.
• They do not produce any toxic fumes, so they do not irritate your respiratory system and skin.
• They provide relaxing aroma in your home environment.
Some useful guidelines to clean marble:
It is always wise to clean marble floor with warm water. Use a sponge or mop to clean the marble surface. You can use a few drops of natural marble cleaner with warm water. Dry the surface thoroughly after cleaning.
It is very difficult to remove stains from marble floor. You can try some natural products available in your home to remove the stains. Cut a grapefruit and dip it into salt. Rub it onto the stain in the marble floor. Do not rub harshly, as this would affect the finish. Wipe the marble floor with a damp cloth. Dry the surface immediately.
While using natural marble cleaning products, you need to use only the prescribed amount. You need to understand how long you can leave the cleaning product on marble surface and the type of tools you can use to clean, by reading the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Overtreatment can harm the marble surface. However, the natural ingredients used in these cleaners reduce the risk of damages to the marble floor, even if you over treat them.
You need to use the right tools for cleaning marble floors properly. For instance, using soft cloth or sponge is effective in removing spills from the marble surface. It is also advisable to clean the marble surface regularly, as this can help to keep your floor clean and shine. The natural marble cleaning products reduce the threat to human health and environment. They help provide great protection to your floor.