Many people do not recognize the health benefits of drinking water. Water is the most important element of earth and it is the primary constituent of human cells.
It is a common misinterpretation that you need to drink water, only when you feel thirsty. However, drinking water frequently can help you gain significant health benefits. Researches proved that not drinking sufficient water can cause headaches, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression and certain other ailments. Dehydration can affect the normal functioning of organs, which may even lead to death.
Why You Need To Drink Water Frequently?
• Drinking more water helps flush out toxins like uric acid and urea in the form of urine. These toxins put a lot of burden and pressure on other systems as they accumulate in the human body and they can make you feel sluggish. If you drink more water, you can naturally reduce the burden on your kidneys.
• A study shows that people who drink more water are less likely to die from heart related diseases, especially heart attack.
• The most important health benefits of drinking water are that it raises your metabolism rate. Drinking plenty of water facilitates good digestion, which in turn helps raise metabolism.
• If you want a healthy, glowing skin, drinking a lot of water is the best option. Water encourages blood circulation and controls the natural balance of your skin. It refreshes, detoxifies and hydrates the skin. If you drink warm water, you can get relief from blackheads and certain other skin problems.
• Some studies have proved that hunger and thirst sensations are triggered by the body at the same time. If you feel thirsty, your body mechanism may mistake it for hunger. This may create an urge in you to eat more, which in turn may lead to problems like obesity. Drinking enough water can prevent overeating and thereby help you lose your excess weight.
• Your brain tissue contains 85% water and if you drink water frequently, you can keep your brain functioning in an efficient manner. Water can therefore help you think better and concentrate well on your work.
• If your body is sufficiently hydrated, your joints and muscles can be kept lubricated. This helps lessen the chances of being afflicted by cramps and sprains.
The benefits of drinking water on empty stomach have been recognized by many. Some scientific tests have proved that drinking at least four glasses of water on empty stomach can provide 100% cure to conditions such as piles, diabetes, eye diseases, menstrual disorders, excessive fatness, kidney diseases, arthritis, body pain and ear, nose and throat related diseases.
Drinking a good amount of water can prevent sleep disorders, depression and attention deficit disorders. Water generates energy in each cell of your body. It lends your body support and maintains its pH balance, thereby preventing and curing several diseases. Water is indispensable in absorbing the important vitamins and nutrients.
It is important drinking water that is pure and free of chemicals. At present, the environment is highly polluted by various elements. Water contaminated with microbes is very harmful to health. Hence, it is advisable to rely on a high quality water filter to enjoy pure water.